0

Kisah pemetik api, sekotak tisu dan aku, hanya Fuad yang tahu...

Posted by Cikgu Fitrie on 9:11 PM in

Apa kene mengena pemetik api dengan aku? I'm a smoker? Yes. In my defense, I'm a relatively new to smoking , okhay! But, thats not the point.. Tetiba je nak wat post pasal lighter? Like the title of my post, hanya fuad* yang tahu.. Yes, he's the only one that would know about this particular lighter... hehehe... 


Then sekotak tissue lak? Whatta! Tu je kot yang Fuad tak tahu lagi.. hihi...

Biarlah rahsiakan kan, Ad... By the way, Fuad is my new BFF.. Hehehe... Apa2 pun, I haven't being happy like this since late last year... And after yesterday, 24th March, I ( or we ) have sorted everything, and Alhamdulillah, things hopefully will getting better.. Like Fuad said, "aku suka ko hepi2 pete"... tq ad.. 

And I try not fight, misunderstood or do anything to harm this relationship anymore. Coz I'm done crying... And a good relationship it's not a crying game... And on my behalf, I promise to be a better person, for me, for you and for us...


p/s : Seminggu tu nak bertemankan lighter and a box of tissue.... *nanges




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Cikgu Fitrie menulis... All rights reserved. Theme by House Of Hanna Ritta. | Bloggerized by Hanna Ritta.