0

boots are made for walking ( and fashion )

Posted by Cikgu Fitrie on 11:53 PM in

I did not know it until I came across a blog mentioning Wellington boots. As we Malaysian commonly called it kasut getah, or kasut noreh or ‘recently’ called kasut PCK ( Pua Chu Kang ). Funny huh, this is better sounded as Wellington boot compared to kasut getah, I might say…

And to my surprised, its not only came in traditionally black or the famous PCK yellow, but in many great designs an colours… Check this out…



The traditional black...


The Famous Yellow made famous by Pua Chu Kang!



Cherry anyone?


What bout this poppy inspired design to match that marie claire bag?


And owh, my fav.... :)



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Cikgu Fitrie menulis... All rights reserved. Theme by House Of Hanna Ritta. | Bloggerized by Hanna Ritta.