0

Holiday is here, time to erm... keep workin'!

Posted by Cikgu Fitrie on 4:33 PM in ,
Hye folks... Seem like forever I haven't updating my blog! The last few entries pun sekadar ada. Ala2 promo jer. But since the holiday is finally here, its time for me to update, blogging, uploading etc. since I have the whole two weeks to do everythings!

This holiday pun I did not plan to go anywhere becoz I really want to spend my holiday with my brand new nephew! Yup, my youngest sister just had her first baby three weeks ago and since then I havent got the chance to visit her!

These past few week pun rather busy and hectic for me! too many things to do. Maklumlah baru habis exam. Ada lapan exam scripts yang nak ditanda ( well actually dah siap dah ngan item analysis sekali! ), key im markah pun dah, tunggu nak siapkan preparation utk hari terbuka jer nanti!

Last Wednesday pun penat gak sebab I was invited to the Perayaan Hari Guru Peringkat Daerah 2009 and was one of the recipient! Hehehe... Vangger sangats sebab I'm the first from my school to recieve such an award!

Then the next day lak, I have to present my Kajian Tindakan ( on Mr Kanagalingam's ( PPD Language Officer ) request! ) Have to go la, other wise tak pepasal surat tunjuk sebab! Than, he asked me to be a rep for the MALTA fair in Pan Pac JB. Aiyoh, masa cuti la tu... Nengoklah kalau ada kerajinan hehehe....

Last but not least, I wonder mana mulut2 lahanat yang dok baling batu sembunyi tangan tu... Nape takde menjengok blok aku lak? OOOOO..... Kalau ada cite panas baru kau sume nak layan yerk! Piiiirah! To tell u the truth, u are no better than me! Memang set2 batu api! Betul tak? Betul....

Oklah, nak rehat jap. Malam nanti nak update segala apa yang terbuku dihati lak! And owh, to set2 batu api tu, aku dapat anugerah tu, uols dapat apa? Who's the better man now?



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Cikgu Fitrie menulis... All rights reserved. Theme by House Of Hanna Ritta. | Bloggerized by Hanna Ritta.