0

Heart oh heart

Posted by Cikgu Fitrie on 11:35 AM
Sometimes I don't even know what is my heart. What is it made from? Why I just can be as strong as others. My heart if fragile more than you could imagine. But it has one strength that I admire the most. It mend itself fast after it broken into many pieces. But, what man can withstand many broken hearts? Soon, the scars might bleed and burst, and who knews, can it mend itself again? I'm just scared that my heart is never be as strong to mend and even all the love one's can give me a divine cure.. Whoever holds my heart in their hands of love, just don't patronise it, u have it doesn't mean it belongs to you..
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Cikgu Fitrie menulis... All rights reserved. Theme by House Of Hanna Ritta. | Bloggerized by Hanna Ritta.