0

Why??

Posted by Cikgu Fitrie on 7:46 PM
I just wondering, why are so mean? In other words, why are you so cruel? Sound harsh, but that's what I felt..

I give you nothing but my love, care and attention. But why? Why are you so mean?

Is it hard to keep a little heart of mine, happy? I need none of yours except a piece of your love and attention and just minutes from your hours.. Is it hard to keep me smile even though you know, a text from you brighten my day? An 'allowed' call from me make my heart contented let alone a call from you?

I give you nothing but my love, care and attention. But something so little from you is that hard?? I'm sorry for asking to much in return..

I just love you and you know it.. Maybe I should stop loving you..


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Cikgu Fitrie menulis... All rights reserved. Theme by House Of Hanna Ritta. | Bloggerized by Hanna Ritta.